The first recorded mention of the beneficial effects of thermal sulphurous waters is from the 16th century in significant balneo-logic work from provincial physician Jordán from Klausenburk. He is one of the physicians who most significantly influenced the formation of the THERMAL SPA Velké Losiny.
- There are 5 sulphurous thermal springs that have their source in or around Velké Losiny
- The cold drinking sulphurous spring named „Karel“
Hot sulphurous spring „Žerotín“ is used to fill all thermal pools in the thermal park
- The sulphurous springs in the THERMAL SPA Velké Losiny rank among the most efficient in the Czech Republic
- The most important substance contained in the water is exceptional steady hydrogen sulphide with concentrations on average of 4,5 mg/l.
- Water therapy
- Activity in the water
- Drinking regime
- silwer jewery turn black in the thermal water.